Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cover Letter


During my career, I have applied my proven expertise and ongoing professional development to meeting and exceeding all objectives put before me. The following examples from my resume represent the absolute value I can deliver in this new role:
  • Averaged over $540M in sales and expanded territory to Mississippi, Texas, and Florida
  • Excelled as a PR consultant responsible for coordinating and launching 2009 Toys for Tykes Christmas Giveaway event, which overreached attendance and retention goals
  • Contributed to viewer increase of 25,000 per month for company website through successful coordination and development of artist blogs, social media, web art design, radio interviews, community outreach events, and promotions
Further examples of my skills and achievements are outlined on the attached document. As a seasoned professional, I am dedicated to partnering with a team with the same passion for growth and success in sales and marketing as I have.

I would very much like the opportunity to discuss, in person, how I can meet the demands of this role in order to advance the overall mission of your company. Thank you for reviewing this letter and the accompanying material.

No comments:

Post a Comment